Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome

Hey there!  I'm so excited to be starting this blog!
I really want to share all that goes on in my little world under my little roof (and a bit beyond).  I live in an adorable Little Stone Cape in Suburbia that my little family just moved into and my life is so exciting right now I have to share what we've been up to and what we will be up to in the future!
About my family
My name is Deborah and I am married to a Great Guy and we have two little boys, a three year old Sweatheart, and a one and a half year old Adventurer.  I am blessed enough to stay home with my little guys full time and we have so. much. fun.  I'll be writing all about our adventures.  
About my home
I live in the cutest little house.  The Hubs and I bought the house in February 2012 and are fixing it up and making it ours one room at a time.  The house was built in 1939 and we are only the third owners.  I think that is so cool.  As we renovate and decorate I'll be sharing it here and I hope you enjoy seeing our house come together as much as we do.  (Okay, that's probably not likely, but, you know, I hope you enjoy it a lot)
My hobbies
I am a full on crafting queen.  I paint, sew, glue, knit, sketch, burn, sand, glaze, decoupage, crochet, macrame, sculpt  - you name it i'll try it.  I might not be great at it all the time (I can't seem to get my cakes to look like Martha's) but most of the time I'm pretty good (you should see my felt food).  And I am more than happy to share all this crafty goodness here.  Who knows, I might be able to show you a thing or two.

So this is what goes on In the Little Stone Cape.  Welcome, pull up a chair and don't be afraid to get a little messy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment