Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Just like all of you, our family here in the Little Stone Cape have a lot to be thankful for this year and always.  We have each other, our health, a new baby… we couldn't ask for anything more.  And yet we have been blessed far beyond this.  We praise God for our many blessings and give thanks on this beautiful day with our extended family. 

Today I'm also thankful for this blog and all those who read it and leave me such nice comments  and compliments on my family and projects.  My job as a mother is often hard and thankless.  My crafts have been an outlet for me and it makes me so happy when others appreciate the things I make and my heart swells when I know that I'm helping others to get a little more creative as well.

I just wanted to come on here this morning and share our Thankfulness Tree again this year.  The boys helped me paint this tree on our front door.  The leaves are store bought this year (from the $1 section in Target) and some of them are covered in glitter!  They wrote what they are thankful for on the leaves.  Well, I wrote it since they they can't.


Look how proud they are of their creation.  


My 3 year old adventurer is super excited for Thanksgiving today.  He keeps asking me where the turkey is.  I hope he's not disappointed when we arrive at my uncle's only to find out that there is no live turkey.  I've told him, but he's so excited it makes me wonder… 

I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families and that your abundance on this day is reflective of your abundance every other day of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment